Get More Information about the Hartford Carriage House at 111 Allyn Street
Guidelines for Touring Hartford Carriage House Today
Hartford Carriage House is committed to making your tour of our amazing apartments as safe as possible during social distancing. We are using the following protocols for all inspection tours:
- All tours of the apartments are made by scheduling an appointment ONLY. Walk in appointments will not be permitted.
- Tours will be at least 30 minutes apart so we will be able to disinfect all previously toured areas before another tour begins
- Only 3 people in a group or family will be permitted on a tour at one time so we can maintain social distancing.
- Even though we are a pet friendly building, no pets will be allowed on an initial tour.
- All individuals over the age of 10 must wear a mask during the tour.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time to avoid any overlap with other appointments.
- Upon entry to the leasing office, you will be required to sanitize your hands with the alcohol-based sanitizer we will have available.
- If you have any fever or other symptoms, please reschedule your appointment for a time you are symptom free.
- On your tour, the leasing agent will push all elevator buttons, open any cabinets, closets, or doors you require. Please try not to touch any surfaces to limit possible exposure to you or others.
- On finishing the tour, if you would like to apply to lease an apartment, we will provide you with a link to complete the application process completely online.
Of note, all our apartments have individual heating and air conditioning systems. Consequently, no apartment is connected to any other apartment in the building through the ductwork system. Only the common areas of the building (lobby, hallways, fitness center, vestibule, etc.) are connected. Wearing a mask in the common areas is advisable, but not necessary once you reach your apartment.